Reinventing the Tech Industry Press Events
Your products are innovative and disruptive. Shouldn’t the events where you showcase them be too!
Press coverage is still critical, but it’s only one piece of the PR/marketing puzzle in today’s consumer-driven marketing environment. To succeed today, brands must also build direct relationships with influential, empowered consumers and convert them into powerful advocates for their products.
At our events, you’ll meet face-to-face with all the key press they need covering their products and the trend-setting early adopters they need talking – and tweeting – about them.
Every getgeeked event is like its own integrated marketing campaign, leveraging face-to-face engagement, social media, live-streaming, content marketing, branding, and more to deliver what we call “The 5Cs of getgeeked.”
- Coverage: Press coverage is your top priority so media attendance is ours. Our unique format features evening and afternoon press events, giving the press less excuse for not attending. We also offer private briefing rooms and the ability to schedule one-on-one meetings on the second day even when the event is closed.
- Consumers: Consumer recommendations are the most trusted marketing communication today. At getgeeked, you’ll have a rare opportunity to get passionate, influential, hard-to-reach geeks excited about your products. And our social media programs ensure they’ll share their excitement with thousands of additional consumers.
- Community: Face-to-face interactions are still the best way to establish a connection, but when it comes to building real relationships, it’s just the beginning. With our new Techfluence brand, you can get feedback, share news, and build relationships with influential getgeeked members all year long.
- Content: We’re all publishers today! Our focus on delivering photos and videos to exhibitors after each event means you’ll have a great story to share with your fans and followers long after the event is over.
- Commerce: At the end of the day, it’s about sales, but why wait until after the event. Our virtual Shopping Zone allows you to sell your products at the event without interfering with your conversations with attendees, requiring shipping product to the event, or creating any special fulfillment process.
There is one more “C” that’s worth mentioning – COST! Our entry-level exhibitor package is about half the cost of a typical, “press-only” industry event like Pepcom.
For more information, please see the links to the left or contact us to schedule a call to explore your company’s participation.
It’s time to stop overpaying for events that underdeliver!