With face-to-face events on hold for the foreseeable future, what’s your company’s strategy for maintaining relationships with the press and ensuring the products your targeting for the back-to-school and holiday shopping seasons get covered?
The linear, conference-centric virtual events you’re being pitched are not designed to fill the hole left in your marketing strategy caused by COVID-19.
We took a different approach.
We built a virtual event platform designed to replicate the high-touch, personal interactions with the press brands rely on to showcase their products and generate media coverage.
Every exhibitor gets their own customizable “Engagement Portal” where they can video conference with the press, post materials for attendees to download, collect emails for follow-ups and future communications, track review requests, conduct surveys, and much more.
To access your Engagement Portal, attendees just click on your logo on the main page. This format gives press the freedom to “roam” the event, visiting exhibitors they’re interested in whatever order they want, just like they would at a live media event.
As the list of key benefits below demonstrates, we haven’t just designed a temporary solution until the current crisis passes, we’ve built the next evolution in media events.
Enhanced Engagement: Our platform allows you to video chat with multiple attendees at a time while sharing content, collecting emails, conducting surveys, and much more.
Amplified Analytics: How do you measure trade show success? Scanned badges? A stack of business cards? After our event, you’ll receive detailed analytics about the actions attendees took when they accessed your Engagement Portal.
No Geographical Limits: At our event, you’ll meet with press and influencers from across the country and around the world without setting foot on a plane.
Reduced Costs: No travel. No hotels. No shipping. The list goes on, but you get the idea.
Reduced Hassle: No setup. No teardown. No physical booth and all that goes along with it.
Senior Executive Participation: Without travel that can require multiple days away for a three-hour event, your senior executives can participate far more easily at our virtual event. If they’re still not available, then have them do a short video and post it on your Engagement Portal.
EXHIBITOR PACKAGE: $2,500
- Clickable branded company “tile” on virtual expo floor
- Ability to interact with multiple attendees simultaneously via branded Exhibitor Engagement Portal:
- Two-way video communication for product presentations and real-time Q&A.
- Pre-recorded presentations accompanied by text chat.
- On-screen Resource Center for sharing videos, press releases, white papers, etc.
- Calls to Action:
- Review unit requests.
- Additional information requests.
- Newsletter signups.
- Email list signups.
- Polls and surveys.
- Social media actions.
- Staff bios and contact details.
- Conduct giveaways.
- YouTuber appointment setting
- Participation in gamification elements
- Post-event analytics package, including metrics on booth visits, attendee interactions, etc.
- Access to registered media list pre- and post-event.
- Company materials in the virtual Press Lounge
- Pre-event listing online with links and materials distribution.
- Pre-event promotion
Every exhibitor will be scheduled for a platform onboarding call and a rehearsal prior to the event.
- YouTube Live Stream Sponsor ($15,00)
- YouTube Live Stream Interview ($1,500)
- Presenting Sponsor ($15,000 – Presented by YOUR BRAND)
- Keynote Panel Sponsor ($3,500)
- Media Lounge Sponsor ($3,500)
- Display advertising opportunities. Inquire for pricing.
*Our official YouTube host will be a prominent tech YouTuber who typically charges significantly more than $1500 to showcase products on his channel. Interviews will last approximately 5-6 minutes and will be live-streamed to his YouTube channel. Recordings of interviews will be provided following the event for an additional fee.